(Recasts, adds chairman's quotes, analyst, details) By Kim Kyoung-wha SEOUL, Nov 30 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault said on Tuesday it would spend more than $570 million in South Korea over the next three years to build a regional hub that will help drive its expansion into the hotly contested China car market. Louis Schweitzer, the chairman of Renault SA , made the comments while in Seoul to celebrate the launch of Renault Samsung Motors Inc.'s first large sedan, the SM7. "We ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Renault to spend $570 mln to make S.Korea Asia hub" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.