(Adds further analyst comment) By Marcel Michelson and Michael Shields PARIS/FRANKFURT, April 25 (Reuters) - Shares in French carmaker Renault surged more than 5 percent on Tuesday to their highest level since a 1996 partial privatisation on the back of higher-than-expected first quarter sales growth. Renault reported a 5.8 percent rise in first-quarter sales on Monday at the start of its four-year strategic plan to make it Europe's most profitable volume car maker. The group sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Renault stock hits record on sales, stakes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.