(Adds trader comment, share) By Christiaan Hetzner PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - German tyre and car parts maker Continental AG signalled it would not block a takeover bid that met certain criteria and said its reported earnings before interest and taxes (EBIT) would increase in 2007. Shares in the world's fourth largest tyremaker rose as much as 5.8 percent on the outlook and the company comments, which fuelled takeover speculation following a recent private equity approach to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Reuters Forum-Continental won't block some approaches" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642