* Sees 2010 recurring EBITDA 35 pct above the 2009 level * Aims for fixed cost savings of 130 mln euros * Q4 recurring EBITDA rises to 200 mln euros * Resumes dividend payment, proposes 0.25 euros a share * Shares rise as much as 8.2 pct (Adds CEO comments from conference call, analyst, detail) By Caroline Jacobs and Matthias Blamont PARIS, Feb 24 (Reuters) - French chemicals group Rhodia SA aims to further improve core earnings this year, after a fourth-quarter recovery helped ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Rhodia sees significant core earnings improvement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.