(Adds more details, analysts comment) By Oliver Hirt ZURICH, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Swiss auto parts and textile company Rieter is optimistic about being able to get cash from banks and does not plan to go for a capital hike, the group's head told Reuters on Friday, boosting its shares. Rieter, which said it will post a net loss in 2008 as the slump in the German auto industry takes its toll, is still confident about getting the necessary financing from banks thanks to its solid balance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Rieter able to secure financing, no cap hike needed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642