* H1 pretax profit 595 mln stg vs f'cast 530.5 mln * Order book up 4 pct at 61.4 mln stg * Half-year dividend up 8 pct to 6.90 pence * Civil aero revenue up 14 pct * Shares flat by 0840 GMT (Adds detail, background) By Rhys Jones LONDON, JULY 28 (Reuters) - British aero enginemaker Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc posted a 28 percent rise in first-half profit, helped by a growth in engine servicing revenue and continued demand from planemakers working through hefty order backlogs. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Rolls-Royce profit boosted by civil aero growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.