(Recasts, adds byline, Bush comments, background) By Jeremy Pelofsky CRAWFORD, Texas, Aug 23 (Reuters) - President George W. Bush on Monday received assurances from Russian President Vladimir Putin that his country would boost production and export of oil as prices hover near record levels. Crude oil markets have been roiled by concerns that financial turmoil at Russia's top producer YUKOS could disrupt supplies from the world's No. 2 oil export country and earlier on Monday the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Russia assures Bush it will boost oil exports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642