* Russia PM says could strengthen Renault-AvtoVAZ deal * Says will continue to support Renault * Considering extension of scrappage scheme to trucks (Adds AvtoVAZ comment, detail) By Gleb Bryanski ZHUKOVSKY, Russia, June 30 (Reuters) - Russia could strengthen its car industry's ties with France, possibly through the governments swapping equity in their flagship carmakers, Prime Minister Vladimir Putin said on Wednesday. "There are swap options with the French government -- which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Russia, France could swap shares in carmakers-Putin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.