* Deadline for foreign car makers to commit falls Monday * Autos groups to commit to 300,000 cars a year by 2015 * In return, Russia will scrap import fees on parts * Volkswagen, Fiat among those signed up. GM not yet (Adds Renault comment, GM) By John Bowker MOSCOW, Feb 28 (Reuters) - The world's biggest carmakers have until the end of Monday to sign up for Russia's latest scheme to entice major players and strengthen its local industry ahead of any future crisis. Russia was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Russia to global carmakers: Beef up local presence" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642