* Gazprom needs 8-10 bcm of gas for new pipeline * Putin says domestic market should take priority * ExxonMobil considering all options for Sakhalin-1 sales * Gazprom sees deal with Exxon this year * Energy minister says agreement possible (Adds Gazprom deputy CEO, details) By Gleb Bryanski KHABAROVSK, Russia, July 31 (Reuters) - Russia will push ExxonMobil Corp hard to secure gas for a new pipeline in the Far East after Prime Minister Vladimir Putin called on Friday for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Russia launches Far East pipeline, eyes Exxon gas" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.