* Renault, Nissan to contribute 300 mln eur * Renault exec sees 2010 Russian car mkt below 1.6 mln units (Adds Esteve comments on deal, background) By Helen Massy-Beresford RAMBOUILLET, France, Nov 27 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault on Friday stepped in to help struggling Russian partner AvtoVAZ survive until its crisis-hit market recovers. Renault, with its Japanese partner Nissan , will provide 300 million euros via technology transfer to the heavily-indebted Lada maker in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Russia pledges Renault AvtoVAZ deal aid-French govt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642