* Russia's GDP contracts 8.8 percent in Jan y/y - EconMin * Blames fall in industry output, building, consumer demand * Many sectors see double-digit output, sales declines (Recasts with ministry's data, comments, background) MOSCOW, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Russia's economy shrank 8.8 percent in year-on-year terms in January, making it one of the worst months on record as turmoil in everything from industry to retail pushed the oil-rich country towards recession. In its official ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Russia real economy cut deep as GDP tumbles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.