(Updates with deals and announcements) By Guy Faulconbridge ZHUKOVSKY, Russia, Aug 21 (Reuters) - President Vladimir Putin vowed to revive Russia's once mighty aviation industry on Tuesday as he opened an airshow aimed at showcasing the country's industrial and military ambitions. "Russia ... faces the task of maintaining supremacy in producing military aircraft," Putin said at the MAKS-2007 airshow at Zhukovsky airbase east of Moscow as two dozen military jets, passenger planes and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Russia showcases aviation ambitions at airshow" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642