* Antonov has been rejected by EIB over Saab * Blames Swedish government for decision * Unions preparing demand for unpaid wages * Could include bankruptcy filing (Adds union comment, background, detail) By Simon Johnson STOCKHOLM, July 28 (Reuters) - Russian businessman Vladimir Antonov is working on a plan for Saab to pay back a loan from the European Investment Bank, the lender which he says has vetoed his proposal to buy into the ailing carmaker. Antonov has been waiting in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Russian investor working on plan for Saab stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.