* Seeks to acquire other Basic Element debts * UC RUSAL says bankruptcy attempt "destined to fail" * Alfa, GAZ give different views on debt restructuring (Adds UC RUSAL statement, details, background) By Aleksandras Budrys MOSCOW, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Russian billionaire Mikhail Fridman's Alfa-Bank on Thursday demanded the bankruptcy of two units belonging to UC RUSAL for lapsing on debt repayments in the latest twist in a feud with aluminium magnate Oleg Deripaska. Alfa-Bank also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Russia's Alfa demands bankruptcy of Deripaska firms" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.