(Adds operational details, earnings outlook, company comment, stock action) DETROIT, Dec 17 (Reuters) - U.S. truck leasing and logistics company Ryder System Inc said on Wednesday it was discontinuing its supply chain operations in Brazil, Argentina and Chile and cutting 3,100 jobs, citing deteriorating global economic conditions. Ryder said it was also pulling out of supply chain contracts in Europe and would focus on expanding its United Kingdom operations. The moves represent a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Ryder cuts some Latin American ops, 3,100 jobs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.