* Saab says pay depends on finding short-term funding * Unions say mull legal action if no wages by Monday * Saab says no lay-off talks * Analyst says bankruptcy a possible scenario * Swedish Automobile shares plunge 45 pct (Adds Swedish government comment, updates shares) By Helena Soderpalm STOCKHOLM, June 23 (Reuters) - Saab said on Thursday it had no money to pay staff, compounding a crisis at the Swedish carmaker which has halted production because of debts to suppliers. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Saab crisis deepens, says cannot pay wages" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.