* Swedish Automobile gets 13 mln euro order * Has enough to pay employees, some suppliers this month * Union representatives quit Saab board * Swedish Automobile shares up 24.5 pct (Adds company, union comments, details, shares) By Roberta B. Cowan AMSTERDAM, June 27 (Reuters) - Swedish Automobile , the parent company of ailing carmaker Saab, was given a glimmer of hope after winning an order for new cars that will enable it to pay wages and suppliers and resume production. Saab ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Saab in deal to get cash to pay wages, some suppliers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.