* Saab CEO to retire as of May 19 * Q4 net loss 39 mln euros vs Q3 loss of 39.9 mln euros * Issues 5.55 mln shares or 32 pct of outstanding capital * Russian banker is Spyker CEO financier,will be shareholder * Spyker shares down 4.5 pct, underperform small cap index (Adds Muller, Jonsson comments, Spyker shares, detail on proposed CFO not joining Saab) By Gilbert Kreijger AMSTERDAM, March 25 (Reuters) - The Dutch parent of Swedish premium carmaker Saab lost a top executive and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Saab future unclear as raises cash, CEO leaves" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.