* Saab and BMW to announce deal on Wednesday - NOS * Saab owner Spyker, BMW not available to comment * Spyker shares up 7.0 percent, BMW down 0.7 percent (Adds detail, background) AMSTERDAM, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Car maker Saab will get access to BMW's technology and parts, Dutch public broadcaster NOS said, a move that could help underfunded Saab owner Spyker push the Swedish brand back into profitability. Saab, which was bought early this year by Dutch luxury car maker Spyker from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Saab gets access to BMW technology -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.