* Saab says pay depends on finding short-term funding * Unions say mull legal action if no wages by Monday * Saab says no lay-off talks * Analyst says bankruptcy a possible scenario * Swedish Automobile shares plunge 29 pct (Adds Saab, unions, supplier organisation comments, background, updates shares) By Helena Soderpalm STOCKHOLM, June 23 (Reuters) - Loss-making Swedish carmaker Saab said on Thursday it couldn't pay its employees wages as it had not obtained the short-term ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Saab says can't pay its wages" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642