* Talks between the companies ongoing * Chinese working on a "sweetened offer" -Swedish daily * Swedish Automobile shares down 3.7% after earlier 16% tumble (Adds talks being held, share price) By Veronica Ek and Aaron Gray-Block STOCKHOLM/AMSTERDAM, Oct 24 (Reuters) - The owner of troubled Swedish carmaker Saab is still talking to would-be Chinese buyers, hours after scrapping their planned cash lifeline and days after spurning their total buyout bid. Saab owner Swedish Automobile ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Saab still talking to Chinese after rejecting bid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.