* H1 2011 operating loss soars to 201.5 mln euros * Says no certainty funding will be secured in time * Sees substantial net loss for full-year 2011 (Adds details on financial position, background) By Greg Roumeliotis AMSTERDAM, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Swedish Automobile , the Dutch parent of cash-strapped carmaker Saab, warned on Wednesday it could lose the battle to stay afloat as losses mounted, cash dwindled and time was running out. The famous Swedish car manufacturer has lurched ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Saab warns may not get funding as losses mount" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.