(Adds financial director comment and details) JOHANNESBURG, Aug 27 (Reuters) - South African industrial conglomerate Bidvest increased headline earnings per share for the year to end-June by 21 percent, and said it was hopeful of achieving above average growth in the next year. Bidvest, South Africa's biggest company by revenue, said on Monday full year revenue rose 24 percent to 95.7 billion rand ($13.14 billion). Headline EPS -- the key profit measure for South African firms which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-S.Africa's Bidvest FY headline EPS up 21 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.