* To post fiscal 2008/09 pretax loss of up to 5 bln eur * Sale of VW hedges to free up over 1 bln eur cash * Disposal would lead to substantial non-cash writedown * Analysts say transaction lowers risks * Porsche shares gain 0.8 pct (Adds details, background) By Christiaan Hetzner and Edward Taylor FRANKFURT, July 29 (Reuters) - Heavily indebted Porsche SE expects an annual pretax loss of up to 5 billion euros ($7.1 billion) due to substantial writedowns on the value of its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Sale of VW hedges leads to Porsche loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.