(Adds shares, CFO comment, rewrites) By Michael Smith LONDON, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Strong car sales in key markets in Asia and Europe drove earnings at Inchcape Plc higher as expected on Monday as the international car dealer flagged a share buyback and further expansion plans. Inchcape, which sells Maserati and Ferrari sports cars, also said its Chief Executive Peter Johnson would step down in 2006 but would remain with the company as non-executive chairman. Inchcape said higher sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Sales drive Inchcape profits higher, slowing in 05" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642