(Adds comment from briefing) By Ang Bee Lin MELBOURNE, Feb 18 (Reuters) - Newly listed Repco Ltd , Australia and New Zealand's largest automotive parts retailer, posted a 29 percent rise in half-year profit before one-off items on Wednesday, buoyed by store upgrades and new products. The company, whose Repco brand is well known to car enthusiasts in the region, also said it expected to meet its fiscal 2004 net profit forecast of A$26.4 million ($14.6 million) as it continued its push ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Sales, store upgrades buoy Australian Repco's H1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.