* Says business improved in May vs previous months * Capacity utilisation to be increased to 75-80 percent * CEO says still sees 2009 pre-tax break-even * May raise stake in Aurubis * Shares rise 3.5 percent (Adds details, share price) BRAUNSCHWEIG, Germany, May 27 (Reuters) - Salzgitter , Germany's second-largest steelmaker, is a little more optimistic for 2009 as business starts to pick up, Chief Executive Wolfgang Leese said on Wednesday. Business in May was better than it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Salzgitter CEO says more optimistic for 2009 now" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.