(Adds ThyssenKrupp price increase plans) HANOVER, Germany, April 25 (Reuters) - Germany's two biggest steelmakers said on Tuesday they intend to raise prices in the third quarter, keeping upward pressure on raw materials prices. Salzgitter will increase steel prices by an average 50 euros ($62) per tonne, or 7 to 8 percent, in the quarter, Chief Executive Wolfgang Leese said. He also told reporters at a trade fair that contrary to expectations, Germany's second-largest steel company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Salzgitter, Thyssen to hike Q3 steel prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642