(Adds comments on asset management, Fiat loan) By Gianluca Semeraro GENOA, Italy, May 21 (Reuters) - Italian bank Sanpaolo IMI is considering a bourse listing for its newly expanded insurance unit, the chairman of the Turin bank, Enrico Salza, told reporters on Friday. Sanpaolo earlier this week approved a plan to buy the life insurance arm of its Banca Fideuram unit , creating the country's second largest life insurer, Noricum Vita. "We are thinking of moving onto the bourse," Salza ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Sanpaolo mulls bourse listing for insurance assets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642