(Adds details) TOKYO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Struggling electronics maker Sanyo Electric Co. said on Tuesday it swung back to profit in the latest quarter on brisk sales of batteries, but it reiterated its forecast for a massive full-year loss. Sanyo also announced that it would liquidate its organic light-emitting diode (OLED) display joint venture with Eastman Kodak and that it formed a tie with Germany's Volkswagen AG to jointly develop batteries for hybrid cars. Pioneer Corp. , another ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Sanyo back in black in Q3, Pioneer's profit falls" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642