(Adds details, byline, updates stock price) By Jessica Hall PHILADELPHIA, March 28 (Reuters) - SBC Communications Inc. , the No. 2 U.S. local telephone company, on Friday said it raised its quarterly dividend by 4.6 percent and set an additional one-time payout of 5 cents a share. The move marked the company's 19th consecutive year with a dividend increase. Shares of San Antonio, Texas-based SBC shed 61 cents, or 2.9 percent, to close at $20.24 on the New York Stock Exchange. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-SBC raises regular dividend, sets one-time payout" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.