* To cut European output by 15 pct in Q1 * Says output cut affects 700 staff * Q4 operating profit 2.17 bln SEK vs forecast 2.48 bln * Q4 orders top forecast on Brazil demand * Shares down 1.3 pct, underperform sector (Adds analyst comment, detail, background) By Niklas Pollard and Helena Soderpalm STOCKHOLM, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Truck maker Scania is cutting production and jobs in Europe after ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Scania cuts production, jobs in ailing European market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642