(Adds analyst comment, detail, updates share price) By Niklas Pollard and Victoria Klesty STOCKHOLM, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Truck maker Scania posted a slightly smaller than expected rise in quarterly pretax profit on Monday but stood by its forecast of deliveries rising about 15 percent this year amid strong demand. The firm, which escaped a hostile bid by German rival MAN early this year, said pretax profit rose to 2.38 billion crowns ($373 million) from 1.91 billion a year-ago, coming ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Scania Q3 profit just lags, stands by outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.