* Q1 order bookings rise 166 pct yr/yr * Says sees demand at same level in Q2 as Q1 * Says capacity utilisation to improve in Q2 * CEO says VW, MAN cooperation produces synergies * Shares down 0.2 percent (Adds management comment, analyst comment, share price) By Niklas Pollard and Katarina Gustafsson STOCKHOLM, April 28 (Reuters) - Scania's order bookings surged 166 percent from crisis levels hit last year in the first quarter and the truck maker said on Wednesday the firmer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Scania sees stable Q2 demand as orders surge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642