(Adds analysts, detail, updates shares) By Niklas Pollard STOCKHOLM, April 27 (Reuters) - Shares in Swedish truck maker Scania fell more than 6 percent on Wednesday after it posted a lower-than-expected rise in first-quarter pretax earnings and said 2005 would be an "off year" in its key European market. The group's quarterly pretax profit was 1.70 billion Swedish crowns ($242.3 million), versus 1.37 billion in the year-ago quarter and 1.73 billion forecast in a Reuters poll. Scania ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Scania shares drop 6 pct on dull earnings, outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.