* Schaeffler seeks to parcel up stakes in Continental * Schaeffler CEO says seeking long-term investors * Continental says not in talks to sell rubber operations * Shares gain but remain far below 75-euro offer price (Adds background, share prices) HANOVER, Germany, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Schaeffler Group is in talks with several parties to sell stakes of 10 to 20 percent in tyres and auto parts group Continental AG , the German ball-bearing maker's chief executive Juergen Geissinger ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Schaeffler says in talks on Continental stake sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.