* Schaeffler says lenders to sell up to 30 mln Conti shares * Proceeds to go towards repaying debt * Interest rates, maturities on loans to be improved (Recasts with Schaeffler confirmation, adds details) By Alexander Huebner and Philipp Halstrick FRANKFURT, March 27 (Reuters) - Schaeffler unveiled a major refinancing plan through which it aims to chip away at its debt pile, by selling some of its shares in Continental AG currently parked at banks. The banks M.M.Warburg and Metzler ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Schaeffler unveils major refinancing scheme" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642