* Klaus Stahlmann resigns as CEO of MAN Diesel & Turbo * He is target in bribery investigation-Munich prosecutor * MAN names Hans Jeske acting head of power engineering (Adds background, source) By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, Feb 22 (Reuters) - The head of MAN SE's Diesel & Turbo division, Klaus Stahlmann, tendered his resignation on Tuesday and will leave the company amid allegations of bribery. "We can confirm that he is the target of an ongoing investigation into ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Senior exec quits Germany's MAN amid bribery probe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.