(Adds more detail, quotes, background) By Gordana Filipovic BELGRADE, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Serbia said on Friday it would run a 2.0 percent budget gap in both 2008 and 2009, flying in the face of advice from an International Monetary Fund mission this week. IMF officials advised Serbia to aim for a balanced budget in 2009 to ease price pressures, cut its current account deficit from 18.5 percent of GDP and ensure sustainable growth. Prime Minister Mirko Cvetkovic told the American ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Serbia sees deficit at 2 pct of GDP in 2008-2009" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.