(Rewrites, adds quotes, detail, share price) By Gilles Castonguay BRUSSELS, March 27 (Reuters) - SES Global has signed up EchoStar as a customer, in its biggest U.S. deal since its 2001 purchase of General Electric's satellite business made it the world's biggest satellite operator. SES said it would lease a new satellite to EchoStar, the second-biggest U.S. satellite broadcaster, for sending scores of TV channels like HBO and Cinemax to its customers and offer high-speed Internet ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-SES Global signs up EchoStar as customer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.