(Adds analyst quote, updates shares) By Sitaraman Shankar FRANKFURT, May 21 (Reuters) - SGL Carbon , the world's biggest producer of graphite electrodes, indicated on Wednesday it may miss its 2003 operating profit target unless the dollar firms up against the euro, sending its shares tumbling. "Sixty to seventy million euros is still something we should aim for, based on (a dollar-euro rate of) 1.10 to 1.15," Chief Executive Robert Koehler told Reuters on the sidelines of an investor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-SGL Carbon may miss 2003 goal if dlr stays weak" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642