(Adds detail, background, shares) By Catherine Hornby FRANKFURT, Oct 26 (Reuters) - German graphite electrode maker SGL Carbon raised its 2006 profit forecast after posting stronger than expected third-quarter earnings, driven by higher product prices and buoyant demand from steelmakers. SGL, which competes with GrafTech International for the top spot in the carbon market, said on Thursday that earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) excluding effects from a European court price-fixing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-SGL Carbon ups full-year forecast after strong Q3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642