(For an expanded IPO diary, please click ) (Adds quotes, details) By Charlie Zhu and Fang Yan SHANGHAI, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Shanghai Electric Group plans to buy out its mainland-listed unit and float itself in Shanghai in a US$390 million deal, becoming the latest Hong Kong-listed Chinese firm to return to the mainland bourse. Under the plan, Shanghai Electric would buy shares it does not already own in Shanghai Power Transmission & Distribution Co Ltd by issuing 616.04 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Shanghai Electric to buy out unit; shares soar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.