* Signs 25 mln euro loan deal with shareholder Gemini * Still needs deal with suppliers to start production * Hopes to restart production in two weeks * Has paid June salaries to workers * Swedish Automobile shares accelerate 54.9 pct (Adds supplier organisation, background, updates shares) By Anna Ringstrom and Johan Ahlander STOCKHOLM, June 29 (Reuters) - Swedish Automobile said on Wednesday it had signed a second loan deal with a shareholder that would secure more short-term ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Shareholder throws another funding lifeline to Saab" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.