* Car battery makers, renewables climb on rising oil prices * High oil price to drive search for alternatives * BYD, China Datang and Sharp Corp among gainers (Updates share prices, adds analyst comments) By Leonora Walet and Alison Leung HONG KONG, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Shares of electric car makers and renewable energy companies rose in Asia as the recent surge in oil prices raised the prospects of demand rising for alternative-energy vehicles and renewable energy sources. Hong ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Shares of car makers, renewables up in Asia on oil surge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642