* Kanagawa to become chairman in June after 20 yr run as CEO * EVP Mori to succeed Kanagawa, take lead in decision-making * Kanagawa showed strength of one-man management -investor * Profits surged under Kanagawa, market value up four-fold * Shares close down 2.2 pct after news of reshuffle By Sachi Izumi and Nobuhiro Kubo TOKYO, May 20 (Reuters) - Chihiro Kanagawa, the 84-year old chief executive of Shin-Etsu Chemical and one of Japan's most respected managers, will step aside ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Shin-Etsu chief Kanagawa to step aside after 20 yrs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642