(Adds GM idling another pickup truck plant, edits) CHICAGO, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc. said on Friday it had reached a tentative agreement with the United Auto Workers union on a new contract, ending a day-old strike. Details were not immediately available and union officials were unavailable for comment. But American Axle said it expected its work force back on the job later on Friday. The strike affected production at plants ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Short-lived strike ends at American Axle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642