* Funds the buy with working capital * Acquisition helps it expand in China and SE Asia * Sees net profit, revenue up 25 pct in 2010 (Adds executive quotes) By Manunphattr Dhanananphorn and Ploy Ten Kate BANGKOK, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Thailand's Siamgas and Petrochemicals PCL said on Wednesday a wholly owned subsidiary would buy a 99 percent stake in Chevron Ocean Gas & Energy Ltd from Chevron China Ltd for $51 million. Siamgas HK Ltd's acquisition of Chevron Ocean Gas, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Siamgas unit to acquire Chevron Ocean Gas for $51 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.