(Adds fund manager quote, details, share price) By James Mackenzie BOURNEMOUTH, England (Reuters) - Germany's Siemens AG said on Thursday most of its businesses were on track for 2003 targets but cautioned about slow spending in major markets after posting a fall in second-quarter profit and sales. The Munich-based industrial giant posted second-quarter net profit of 568 million euros ($622.1 million), down from 1.28 billion a year earlier, when it booked a gain of 604 million euros ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Siemens cautious after Q2 sales, profit fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.